Sunday, August 14, 2011

How old were you when you got your first tattoo?

my parents are letting me get my first tattoo when i turn sixteen, which is next march. its a chinese symbol that means love and its going on my forearm. My mom and dad both have it on their arms and its kinda like a thing between us. then if i can handle the pain on that then i am going to put daughter in chinese on my leg. my mom and dad have husband and wife on theirs and they are getting mother and father on them too. so its going to be another "thing". then after that im getting a yellow support our troops ribbon with Operation Iraqi Freedom 2003 in the top of the ribbon with the Airborne eagle in the center of the ribbon and on the bottom of the ribbon im putting my hero my dad in it cause my dad fought in the war in 2003. But alot of people say its wrong that im getting a tattoo and that i should wait till im in my twenties, but i think since they are meaningful ones and have a story behind them then its fine.. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment