Thursday, August 18, 2011

I need some major make up help?

My skin is oily but dry and I have mildly acne prone skin. I recently bought a physicians formula trio highlighter bronzer face powder in sunkissed. The label said natural and free of GMOs and parabeans and some other chemicals but it also had some chemicals I was not sure about. I really need one brand where I can get everything I need that is all organic and inexpensive or reasonably priced. one of the chemicals was tel and is it safe or not because then I checked out some of their mineral wear and it said tel free. It's like...but I thought ALL your make up was organic and safe to use. Also what's the difference between bronzer, losse powder, blush, liquid foundation, powder foundation, cover up, concealed, and all that stuff? Thanks and Srry it's so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment