Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Were we tougher then????

Tough as nails back then: falling off swing sets and crying and my mother would just say.. well put a bandaid on it! Falling off bicycles and having scd knees. Climbing up to the tree house and nobody worried if we fell.. we were resiliant. And the only tv we got to watch on Saturday mornings watching Tarzan movies and rushing out to the swamp to swing on the vines.. but I hated being Cheeta :). My brother's bb gun that I tried to steal every chance. Sunday nights watching the Ed Sullivan show and Bonanza.. the only night we got to sit at the tv trays. Oh and I even survived Johnny down the street that insisted on flashing us girls and we would run home screaming to our moms.. just got told.. well just don't look at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment