Thursday, August 18, 2011

I am going to be travelling to Colombia, and wanted to know if anyone has been, and if it is safe?

I live in Mexico, and am an American. So I speak fluent Spanish and have a business here in Mexico. I have heard that 2 of the fastest growing economies in the world are South Korea and Colombia. I am thinking of opening a store in Colombia with a new partner. He has a home in Colombia and came up with the idea as an investor after seeing my store here. I own a leather company and he wants to fly me to Colombia to show me all the great cities and work out a business proposition to open another store there. I am a little nervous about going and wanted to know what peoples experiences and thought are. I live in Mexico, so I know all about living in a place that is known to be dangerous, but normally is not. And I wonder if Colombia is the same. Any thoughts or ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment