Sunday, August 14, 2011

Prepaid Visa Card Help - URGENT!!!?

I live alone and am recovering from a brutal surgery. I can't leave the house for a few days, and I especially cant drive because of the pain meds. I have aprepaid visa card that has plenty of money on it, and Im trying to buy a membership for my favorite online game (runescape), but the visa card says it can only be spent in the US, and Jagex is in the UK. I've checked ebay and amazon and everywhere I could and couldntt find anywhere that I could buy a membership code without having it shipped to my house because that takes days. Can anyone help me out here? Is there any way to take the US purchases only off the card? Or does anyone have a membership code theyll trade me? All help is greatly appreciated, and with anything at all email me at mattmgrath65@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment