Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hi live in Ware,Palmer area of MA and I have to go to court this month because of a membership problem.?

I have a court date this month with Gill's gym of Palmer MA and was wondering if anyone else was going threw the same ordeal. Back in 2008 I signed up at Gill's for a 1 month membership of 35$ and went for two to three weeks and didn't like. So I had paid them the money for that 1 month agreement and never looked back. Now it's 2011 and they send a police officer from 30 miles away to my home at 10:30 at night to serve me with a paper stating I have a couple of days to pay a year membership 400 and something dollars or go to court. So now I'm going to court for something I never agreed to. Is anyone else from the area going threw this with this particular gym? (Gill's Gym Palmer MA) please get back to me thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment