Saturday, August 13, 2011

Is there a way to tell which type of tear a person is crying?

I know that there are three different types of tears: Basal, Reflex, and Emotional, but I wanted to know if there was a way to tell which type of tear a person is crying just by looking at the person, or if you need to run a special lab test to see which one the person is crying? I only ask because at my school an incident occurred involving my friend and another girl and the other girl is ALWAYS crying whenever the guidance counselor tries to talk to them. So, I wanted to know if there are ways to tell the three types of tears apart. If you need to run tests on the tears, please send pictures of what the tears would look like under a microscope or any pictures of whatever you may need to do. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment