Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My 'friend' is a, well, to be put quite frankly, she's a wh*re.?

She's a total wannabe. It's sad because she has a mom and a stepfather who can really care less about her. She clings onto my family, can't take a hint, you know, either. So basically she has a very low self-esteem. But isn't it odd how some people with low self-esteems are act totally wild and search for love recklessly, losing all respect for themselves on the way? Because she can't find love at her home. I feel bad, but we're only thirteen (she's TWELVE even :P) and none of my other friends and I want to be dragged into THAT 'messed up girl group', aka, The Sl*ts (God forbid!). I mean, lately she's been SO pushy in trying to hang out with them. And that's fine with me, whatever. Honestly, I can see her go and simply be grateful her train wreck didn't blow up on us. But don't go by me; I'm not exactly a people-person. But what's even WORSE is that now she's desperately trying to get a GUY to love her because, once again, she lacks in the loving family department. She flirts with ALL these boys at our school, and it truly annoys me. My grade is just starting to make that awkward transition where the boys and girls can have a nice convo together, instead of the old, "Eww! Gross! Get away from me!", which is nice, and bad. But yet, my friend takes it to a whole other level. She puts on the biggest, fakest smile, you've EVER seen and puts on this whole, wobbly walk and says the same routine, "HII!" to random boys. And puts this whole dumb-girl act on. She's flirting with some of my guy-friend/acquaintances, and that's what pisses me off the most. It aggravates me how she thinks she's all-that. I just want her to realize that she's growing up unnecessarily fast, at a young age and into the poster child of a 'Carmen' type girl (from George Lopez :) Only, you can tell my friends gonna be much worse than Carmen). Gosh, I guess I just had to vent, but if you have any advice on what to do next? I mean, they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer...

No comments:

Post a Comment