Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Omg...horrible and possibly envious friend situation!!!!!?

ok. me and my friend D were walkin in da hallway and theres this security that likes me and hes always standin by my clrooms and today, we were walkin and we saw him at the end of the hallway leaning back with one foot back on the wall lookin at me. and so D took her fake teeth out and put it on and waved to him, smiling with the ugly teeth and he said, "Nice teeth" and we started laughing, then he started staring at me so hard like he wanted to have with me or something and he said something under his breath, but D heard him and didnt tell me wat he said. all she said to me was, "you did SOMETHING to him!" like in a good way, and started laughing and saying how im so goddamn y and stuff. and when she got on the bus and left me, she looked like she was jealous. i wanna know if he said something bad bout me or something good. cuz it seems now that im avoiding him but im not (cuz my friend M always wants to go the other way to the staircase to avoid D.)

No comments:

Post a Comment